Check out my brother's EP. I could've sworn I'd posted this previously, but apparently I have not. I bet it's somewhere in my drafts; this EP was released around the time I was blogging with a crappy laptop. I had so many issues, so many lost blog posts... but enough with the excuses. Better late than never...(but never late is better).

Check out the EP my bro Aye.Jay a.k.a. Ð˜VTIVE (NVTIVE, for those of you who can't see the special "N" character he uses to uniquely stylize his name).

This is some good music from a soulful young 19-year-old currently residing in the city, Naptown (Indianapolis, IN).
Originally from Brooklyn, NY, which he'll proudly let you know in his music, he comes from a standpoint where it takes guts to speak from. Kids who wanted to be somebody, kids who knew more about the strategic aspect of making quality over quantity. This I know from being a fan of his first creations on YouTube which, hopefully, will be released in the future. He's made some great music and I was really interested in him furthering his music career at the time, and this EP only proves his dedication to his sound.

I shall speak no further, enjoy the EP.
[Widget and link below]

Make your purchase today with a generous donation to keep the music alive here: http://ayexjay.bandcamp.com