Currently carrying 9.6 million views on it's back; one of the best music videos in hip hop (PERIOD!!) is long overdue of some exposure and placement from Wolf At Midnight! Most people (who aren't general haters and gives everything it's own space to breathe) fell head-over-heels in LOVE with this video and wouldn't stop talking about it when it came out. I'm sure you're wondering, 1) if I know this, why didn't I share this sooner, 2) Should you continue reading or just watch the video.

I'll answer one of two of those questions now:


I've seen this many times before, and each time, I watch as if I'm watching it for the first time. The graphic integration of CGI effects and gutter & gritty lighting makes for the perfect Brooklyn video flick, for your uncommon conscious soul in the city just tryna' get by. Make sure you support the guy by purchasing his album on (iTunes or off his direct website theproera.com) which was released on his 20th birthday this passed January 20, 2015.