I'm not one to just look for bargains nonstop, but I'm not going to blow my first paycheck on a pair of Nike Jordan sneakers either, for one, their not fashionable, or stylish unless you're going for the kid-off-the-streets look. But these...THESE?!?! (see photo above), I wouldn't mind spending a couple bucks on. I'm trying to get more in touch with my stylish side, and when I get a job (I just turned 16) I'll be all set. It's a wrap. It's done! I'll finally be completely happy with my look. I'm not a bragger, a flexer, or a show off, but when I look nice, I feel good, and I feel invincible to comments or negative opinions. "You can't tell me nothin'," literally. Kanye West, said it best, so I'll leave that alone. But these shoes are so fresh. Another reason how their different from Jordans is that they can't just be worn with whatever. When you put clothes together, you gotta pick the right shoes. So don't buy these thinking you can just do whatever and look good! Just a warning...I'm not a fashion teacher, and this ain't "Fashion 101"...

www.facebook.com/modernvice