OF, or OFWGKTA, or OFWGKTADGAF, or OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN, or simply Odd future, is coming out with a new show on Adult Swim called "Loiter Squad." While I'm happy for the crew, I'm also wondering if I'm the only legit Odd Future fan who is disappointed. I mean, I watched the trailer, and as soon as it was over, the first thing that popped into my head was "Jackass," but a milder version. That's not bad, but it's not great either, if you ask me. Odd Future is a bit too creative for me to think of someone else when I see their stuff. I mean if you think about it, it really does fit Adult Swim, though, especially since Adult Swim is filled with strange shows like "Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!" "Robot Chicken," and "The Oblongs," so I can't be too harsh about the placement. It'd be different if this show was on USA Network or something...Watch the trailer and make your own assumptions, and get ready for Odd Future's Loiter Squad to premier on Adult Swim on March 25th, 2012.