Darq E. Freaker, ladies and gentlemen.

As promised, I'd post this instrumental in case many of you weren't fans of Danny Brown's lyrics. And me being all anti-drug and whatnot (not to say I don't like those who do drugs, it's your life, you can do whatever the f**k you want), I felt as though I owed it to myself to post the version without lyrics. The beat alone is pretty enjoyable. It's so unique. Needless to say, when you have too much of a good thing, it's not so good anymore. I'm not sure the order of sequence, whether it be before or after, but he did make two other beats similar to "Blueberry." So as far as I know, there are only three of the same kind. Yes, they are indeed great instrumentals. But as stated, too much of a good thing may not be so great.
These songs almost sound like copies to me.
Anyway, let's get to the music. Here are all three instrumentals I'm talking about:

1. Blueberry

2. Cherryade


3. Next Hype


Also, just a side note, that last song was to the hit by Tempz, otherwise known as Tempa T.