Day 2 in New York

AJ and T'nah in the Stu @ Casa De La Phony.

AJ, T'nah, Cindy.
T'nah, in the middle, writing a verse to a little cypher.

Eric @ the Bodega before we take our train to our hotel


Eric, Carl. His Versace glasses.

Eric, T'nah, AJ


So I met a lot of people who knew a lot of people. Being in Brooklyn was one of the coolest things I've ever done. So many good vibes. I met a producer at "Casa De La Phony Ppl," T'nah, from "Pro-Era," her best friend, Cindy Dee, and Carl Sherrom.

Here's a music video of the Phony Ppl, also introducing the Casa De La Phony Ppl.
----

"Statues"

-

Here's T'nah from Pro-Era. She was on the track "Suspect" by Joey Bada$$. 
"Suspect"




-

Here's Carl Sherron, "Beyond" music video. He was mad cool. I got him on tape in a freeverse. Very soulful and cool dude. Mad chill. Made me feel at home. Had a good convo with him, we just talked about music, and vibed. T'nah was in on that conversation, too. Fun day.

 "Beyond"

-


Special shout outs to Eric, my brother AJ, T'nah, Carl, Cindy, and Bagheer. Thank you for making me feel at home in Brooklyn. 2 more days to go.
Peace.