So it's official. Among all my great accomplishments in the passed 3 years, I finally bought a brand new laptop, a Canon DSLR, and got back to doing one of the things I love most: editing videos. The best part about this is that I actually shot this, too. Using only my kit lens and my telephoto lens. I'd sit here and make up excuses for why it isn't perfect, but f**k that. I'll come out and say it now. IT'S NOT PERFECT! Haha, there you go. Straight from me. Anyways, yeah, we did what we could with what we had around us. I was actually aiming to shoot this during the day time, but like I said, we did what we could. I actually don't think it's too bad. BUT AGAIN... it's not perfect. I shot this on the Friday I was in New York. Day 3. Manhattan area, near Penn Station. If you travel to New York a lot, you'd be able to tell exactly where I was at.
Shout outs to Aye.Jay and Eric!

Enjoy the video! Peace.