There's a woman who falls in love with objects, first a bridge, and now the Eiffel Tower, and marries "her."
I respect her for her decision and her speaking on it. I'm also highly intrigued by her level of maturity, how she's very educated and answers questions very well. She knows there is negativity, and comments. She accepts it and moves on.

I have a question for those of you (open minded people) who accept the LGBT/Homosexual and heterosexual community: Do you accept "objectum-sexuality" to be okay? Why or why not? What makes this any different from any human love?

This actually makes me think. I thought she was crazy at first, but here are some points to consider.

Not only is she living her own life, she has every right to do what she does. Everyone does. She's no different from you and I, despite who she loves and doesn't love. So I don't think she's crazy. I don't have a sure opinion on it, either, though. I just think she's doing what she feels is right, and it's just the way it is. 

-part 1-
-
 -part 2-